Atlantic City For Kids!
I guarantee that when your done reading this blog post you’ll be convinced that there are plenty of activities for your kids to have a blast in Atlantic City, NJ, In fact you’ll you’ll be quite shocked!
Get your Atlantic City Attraction Coupons before you visit – $100′s of dollars in savings!
Everyone always asks “What is there to do in Atlantic City for my kids?” We’ll here’s the answer in no particular order.
List of things for Kids to Do in Atlantic City, NJ
- An Evening of Family Magic with Joe Holiday – at 6:30pm nightly at the Comedy Stop (no show wed). A really fun and magical experience for kids and adults, a must see in AC Call 877-386-6922 for tickets. Magic and Meyhem with Joe Holiday.
- Story Book Land - Located just 10 Miles west of Atlantic City, very easy to get to. This may be the highlight of your child’s Atlantic City experience. Spend a 1/2 or full day! Theme changes with the season.
- IMAX Theatre - Located in the Tropicana Quarter on the second level, 3D kids movies. (open year round)
- Absecon Lighthouse Tour – At the point of Atlantic City 228 Steps above the Atlantic Ocean. Cool Gift Shop. (Open all year)
- Flyers Skate Zone – Ice Skate indoors all year long. Located next to Bernie Robbins Stadium home of the Atlantic City Surf. (open year round)
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! – Located on the boardwalk at New York ave – Always fun! Check out the New Laser Maze Challenge – The Vault opened in 2011 (Ripley’s is open year round)
- Dancing Water & Lights Show – Every hour in the rear of the Pier at caesars the Dancing Water and Lights Show comes alive, really cool for kids of all ages.
- Miniature Golf – Located on the boardwalk in front of Boardwalk Hall and Trump Plaza. (seasonal)
- Haunted Tales - On the Boardwalk (Between Kentucky & New York ave), 4 D story telling experience and Gift shop. (open year round)
- AC Surf Camp – Located on the Raliegh Ave beach in Atlantic City, 1/2 day and multi day camps available starting at $40 per child. (seasonal) More Info!
- Atlantic City Ocean Life Aquarium – located in Historic Gardner’s Basin, a fabulous water aquarium that features many hands on activities. (open year round)
- Ice Cream Shops - along the boardwalk you’ll find several Ice Cream and Italian Water Ice vendors, always a nice treat for kids.
- Children Friendly Atlantic City Restaurants – Rain Forest Cafe at the Trump Plaza and Johnny Rockets at Bally’s Casino and Showboat.
- Boardwalk & Casino Arcades – You’ll find a game room or arcade in your hotel or casino or several along the boardwalk in Atlantic City. (open year round)
- Ocean City NJ Boardwalk – just 5 miles south of Atlantic City is one of the best shore experiences in the entire state of New Jersey. The OC Boardwalk is a must do! (seasonal)
- Steel Pier Amusements – On the boardwalk in front of the Taj Mahal Casino. All of your children’s favorite rides including Ferris Wheel, soft play area and much more. (seasonal)
- Dolphin Watching Cruise – Catch Atlantic City Cruises on their daily Dolphin Tour once a day. Located in Historic Gardner’s Basin. (seasonal)
- Salt Water Taffy and Candy – The kids will love to see how Salt Water Taffy is made, check out Fralingers or James Salt Water Taffy on the Boardwalk. (open year round)
- Central Pier and Speedway – Located on the boardwalk in front of Bally’s Casino. (seasonal) Really fun for kids of all ages.
- Quarter at the Tropicana – Inside the Quarter shops is a magic store, store employees are happy to show you some of their favorite magic. Look for times posted for a cool 30 minute magic show as well.
- Flounder Fishing – Back bays are calm and safe, take a 1/2 day trip on the High Roller Pontoon boat and catch fish in the calm waters behind AC. (seasonal)
- Spend a day at the beach! – AC Beaches are Free, your kids will enjoy the soft white sand and warm ocean water during summer months. (seasonal)
- Hotel and Casino Pools – Although many of the hotel pools are small, the casinos pools are always good enough for at least a half day. Some casino pools have many other activities on the deck.
- It’s Sugar – an amazing giant candy store at the entrance to the Pier at Caesars on the first floor. Truly a great place for the kid in all of us.
- Duality – the Free 3-D Light and Sound Show at Boardwalk Hall every half hour starting at 9:30 pm!
As you can see there are plenty of things for kids to do in Atlantic City and the Jersey Shore. Parents can also get a free pass by using a certified Baby Sitting service recommended by the hotel or casino at the guest services / concierge desk. Pick a date, book a hotel room and plan your next trip to Atlantic City with your kids! Feel free to find our more about these and other activities in Atlantic City - Top Things to Do in Atlantic City. Hope you enjoy this blog post!
- None Found