If you are looking for a memorable and affordable attraction in Atlantic City, look no further. The Steel Pier features a helicopter tour that was recently voted as “Best Summer Attraction” and “Top 5 Things To Do in AC” by the ACHotelExperts.com.
Tours begin at 12 noon and run through 12 midnight an occasionally longer. Tour run roughly every 15 minutes, the day trip is completely different than the night trip and the evening or dusk trip has it’s own special feeling about it too. We guarantee this will be one of the most amazing things you’ve done in a long time and maybe your entire life.
Check Out the Helicopter Tour Gallery. Taken August 9, 2012
#1 Attraction Steel Pier Helicopter Tour Details
Check out these cool aerial experiences at the Jersey Shore.
- Shoreline Tour – $49 per person – includes an amazing flight down the beach and over the casino hotels from the Atlantic Club to the Revel.
- City Tour – $74 per person – includes all the of Shoreline Tour and adds the Windmill Far, Bader Field, Golden Nugget, Borgata and Harrah’s as well as the inlet and Gardner’s Basin.
- Custom tours are also available and can include regional views of adjacent beach communities like Ventnor, Margate, Longport and Brigantine etc.
- Photographer’s and movie makers welcome, call for pricing.
- View Aerial Video of My Tour
Where: Rear of the World Famous Steel Pier
What: Voted Best Attraction in Atlantic City
- Top Things To Do For Kids in Atlantic City
- Theresa Caputo the “Long Island Medium” – 11/30 & 12/1 2013 – Tropicana Showroom
- Tony Bennett Atlantic City – Saturday 11/30/2013 – Borgata Events Center
- Life in Color Paint Party Atlantic City – 12/28/2013 – Bader Field
- Upcoming Atlantic City Concerts 2013 – 2014